Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Who is on the website

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Moore
    Keymaster

Hello All,
    Just testing the message part of the website. Good Veterans Day to all. Thanks to those who served.

Andy Moore

Martha McCabe
    Keymaster

Thanks to Andy, Steve, Roger, & all others who are working toward creating a widely accessible means of Mountain communication. Your suggestions have quickly advanced the effort and are much appreciated. The website is elegant–thank you Mariah–and an all-Mountain email address offers a direct method available to everyone. Thanks to those who served.

Martha McCabe

Tim Hunter
    Keymaster

Excellent job with the new site, thank you. Looking forward to seeing great news posts and info on how members can help with trail work. Thanks! -Tim Hunter

Colin Griggs
    Keymaster

Hi Andy! Happy Veteran’s Day!

Emily Vail
    Keymaster

Hi Andy – Happy Veteran’s Day and Happy Birthday!

Rick Blaker
    Keymaster

Hi all, A technical note. It is now 12:07 EST, but the previous messages in this conversation bear times from 3:34 to 5:01. Are you all in Europe? Enjoy!

Rick Blaker
    Keymaster

Hi all, A technical note. It is now 12:07 EST, but the previous messages in this conversation bear times from 3:34 to 5:01. Are you all in Europe? Enjoy!

Mariah Morgan
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing out, Rick! We’ll look into it!

Anne Williams
    Keymaster

Andy, thanks for starting this thread and thanks to Mariah for the platform. My Veterans Day wishes go especially to a young relative deployed last week to Afghanistan.

Hey there. Glad to have this message board. Hope we find it useful for all in the future.
    Sara

Greetings post-Veterans’ Day from the treehouse, Brooklyn HQ. I’ve learned much from the site about the mountain and I’m super grateful for it. One note is that this type is very small as I write it says the ever older-reader, but the posts just right. Best regards, Jess (and Jed, Bella & Becki)

Beth Keith
    Keymaster

Doug and I appreciate this opportunity to keep abreast of Mtn. events and President Anne P.’s updates on the MRI Board members at work. Thanks, Beth Keith from Lafayette, LA.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.