Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Seeking guidance on propane issue

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

To the MRI community,
    The Rogers family has an issue with our propane supply that we uncovered at close of our camp in the fall, and which we need to resolve before or during opening this spring. It seems we have a leak in one of the gas lines exterior to our buildings that caused our tank to go to 0%. We have been getting an annual delivery of propane from Ormsby and have been happy to do business with them. Have any of you had to deal with a similar situation in the past? If so, do you have any cautions or positive suggestions that you are willing to share? Andy Brammer is a name that has already been suggested to us for various gas repairs, as someone who has done work for some of the camps on the MT. Any guidance you can give us will be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance,
    Tom Rogers (for the Rogers camp)

Tom, the treehouse can vouch for the expertise of Eddie Brammer–I think he retired but we have never worked with his son, Andy, who you mentioned, and for whom I don’t have a phone number. Let me know if you end up needing Mr. Eddie Brammer’s phone number in order to reach Andy, if Ormsby won’t come up before the season begins, or something like that. I’m at [email protected] jess greenbaum

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the information! We now feel confident about a way forward! Anne had given us a number for Andy so we will start with him.
    Tom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.