Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Looking to Borrow 2-3 Generators for Aug 4-5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Courty Bartlett
    Keymaster

Hello MTN Folks,

I’m looking to borrow 2-3 generators for the weekend of August 4-5 (Friday and Saturday night). Please shoot me back a message or text me at 973-493-9709 if you have a generator that I can borrow. Thanks and have a great week!

Courty Bartlett

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

We have a quiet generator and some heavy gauge outdoor extensions you are welcome to borrow. Check in with Julie, Ian and me as we get closer to the date so we can coordinate with whoever is up on the Mountain at that time.

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

P.S. I thought I sent a similar message yesterday, and I sent this tonight, but it looks like neither of them made it to this website, so I posted this directly here.

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

We have a quiet generator and some heavy gauge outdoor extensions you are welcome to borrow. Check in with Julie, Ian and me as we get closer to the date so we can coordinate with whoever is up on the Mountain at that time.

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

P.S. I thought I sent a similar message yesterday, and I sent this tonight, but it looks like neither of them made it to this website, so I posted this directly here.

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Dwight Collin
    Keymaster

Greetings Courty:

Very truly yours,

Dwight

Dwight Collin
    [email protected]
    (585) 442-0464
    2696 Clover Street
    Pittsford, NY 14534

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.