Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Enormous thank you when I broke my arm!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well. I’m just typing with the unbroken one, or I would be more detailed in my gratitude. Last Sunday Frank Whittier and Whitney (Storey?) were driving on S. Pond Rd and came across my in-shock self wandering toward civilization after an accident trying to put some flowers in the loft 😉 . They hauled me into their car, got me a bit stabilized at the Daniels/Whittier camp where others there–David K, Will S, and Ann P among others I know I am leaving out, gave pain reliever, blanket, ice, and were able to text Jed who put wings on our car to fly back from his errand. At the wonderful Sharon Hospital ER I got terrific treatment–both medical and personal. And who should pop her head in the door of the hospital room, but Ann! Jed and I were so moved by everyone’s help and kindness. I will have surgery for badly smashed elbow on Tues, at NYU, so I will miss a great deal of the lake and mountain this summer but am beyond grateful for what you all offered and for how fortunate I am. jess

What a scary accident. I’m so very sorry for your fall and hope that your surgery and healing go smoothly!
    Best,
    Barb Heinemann

What a scary accident. I’m so very sorry for your fall and hope that your surgery and healing go smoothly!
    Best,
    Barb Heinemann

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.