Homepage Forums Mount Riga General Forum Babysitter on the mountain?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clayton Beer
    Keymaster

Hello folks, we are looking for any interested babysitters who can help look after our kids on the mountain during the weeks of 7/25, 8/1 and 8/22. If you know of anyone please ask them to contact me and Audrey at [email protected] or (917) 530-7560. Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Clayton Beer.
    Clayton Beer
    Keymaster

Hello again,

We are looking for babysitters again this summer who can help look after 2 kids (ages 2 and 5) at Lotos Lodge on the upper lake. We will be looking for help over several weekends June-August. If you know of anyone who might be interested please send me a referral or ask them to contact me at [email protected] or (917) 530-7560. Thanks everyone!

Mariah Morgan
    Keymaster

Not to poach any of Clay’s babysitters but we’re also looking for childcare for two kids (ages 3 and 7) at Our Camp Corp (A.McCabe) for a few weekend evenings and afternoons in June and August. Feel free to email me ([email protected]) if you know someone who might be interested!

Rob Miller
    Keymaster

Hi Mariah and Clayton,

I wanted to let you know that my daughter Emme Miller is an experienced baby sitter and has passed the Red Cross training class. She will be 13 this summer and is looking for baby sitting jobs. We will be up starting the last week in June and for most of the summer. First week of August we will be away. I’ll reach out by email for more details. See you this summmer!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.